My business is 100% course sales. What does my life look like?
- I'm completely location independent (I spend my summers in Boston and Newport, and my winters in LA and travel internationally a few times each year).
- I make 10x what I made as a consultant, because the one-to-many model is so much more profitable.
- I make passive income and recurring revenue, whether I'm traveling, spending time with friends, or just taking some time for myself.
- I get to choose when and if I work. I love being able to say "yes" to everything that comes my way.
- I get to choose how much I want to make (want to bring in an extra 5 figures this month? Do a promo or a webinar).
Your life after you launch your signature course:
- You travel where you want, when you want.
- Money flows into your bank account during launches and each day through your evergreen funnels.
- You literally make money while you sleep.
- Everyone in your industry knows your name, and big influencers ask YOU for help with the thing you specialize in.
- You can launch as much or as little as you like, and your business keeps running.
Your life before you have a signature course:
- Your income is sporadic, sometimes you're flush and sometimes your broke.
- You are trading dollars for hours - no matter how much you love your work, you will hit a ceiling.
- Your business model is somewhat profitable, but in order to scale you'd need to hire lots of people, or work a lot more.
"If you want to launch an e-course, then it would be bonkers to NOT take Mariah's advice. Simply put, she knows whats she's talking about, has the track record to prove it, teaches in a personable way, and always over delivers for her students. Launch Your Signature Course is undoubtedly a must-have."
- Melyssa Griffin, Founder of The Nectar Collective
"I partnered up with Mariah to launch my project and she absolutely killed it! Her strategy alone brought in an extra $22,000 in sales! Don’t sign up for anything Mariah does if you don’t like getting shit done."
- Jason Zook
"Mariah's ability to break down these big 'Oh no, what do I even do? Where do I start?’ situations into such simple solutions is incredible, honestly.
It all makes SO much sense and I feel so much more confident about creating a paid course after this!"
- Emily, brand designer